Girls' Generation ♥ 9th thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 1st February 2011, 07:23 PM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
thanks guys! sorry I would have had everything all organized before I made the thread but it's kind of time consuming & we needed a new thread asap so I'm going to do it all tonight when I have more free time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamland2.0 View Post
Nice banner!! What font did you use, I like it!!
thanks it's a font called "Mr DeHaviland"

here is a new Sunny Goobne Calendar wallpaper for Feb!
 

Tags
flawless cuties, girlgroup, kpop, shoujo jidai, snsd


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.