Girls' Generation ♥ 9th thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 2nd February 2011, 11:07 PM
Mai82Go Mai82Go is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,188
^yep, but I thought they might use this for other songs, too. Like the black Girls wreck havoc in the normal SNSD's dressing room and then the Cheerleader SNSD pull out the plug and they dissappear like they were a bad dream or something. They seemed to mock the Cheerleader Girls. Sorry, I don't know how to explain it. But I thought they might use their bubbly personalities for cute songs and their black personality for the bad ass, sexy songs. But it was just a one time thing, I get that now.
 

Tags
flawless cuties, girlgroup, kpop, shoujo jidai, snsd


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.