[Official Message] 『 50 SINGLES ~LIVE SELECTION~(仮)』DVD - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 4th February 2011, 12:02 AM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
I'm not buying it. I would've bought this if it was the only release, but I just got myself into way too much debt ordering Ayu-mi-x 7 limitex box

I would've considered it if she included songs she did perform live on her tours, but didn't include (completely) on DVD. Like JEWEL for AT07. Or the songs that were replaced for the RNCR 7 Days Final.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a 50 singles, live selection


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.