[Official Message] 『 50 SINGLES ~LIVE SELECTION~(仮)』DVD - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 17th February 2011, 03:39 AM
TeamAyu2004's Avatar
TeamAyu2004 TeamAyu2004 is offline
GREEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Japan
Posts: 14,433
I can't wait for this either! I preorder this along with everything else she is releasing in March! lol... I'm giving up food for like a month for this! lol


YEAHH!!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a 50 singles, live selection


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.