ayu-mi-x 7/R'n'RC/50 single~live selection~ covers - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 7th March 2011, 06:12 PM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
thanks for the info

is the concept for ayu-mi-x 7 covers "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys

or is it just a coincidence she is covering her eye, mouth, and ear?
yeah, I think that's the concept

I'm not liking the RnRC DVD cover.. I love that picture but it just looks cheap. it actually looks unfinished, like they forgot to add some shine to it or something. I'm okay with the 50th single collection cover and I like the remix cover pictures besides the whole design looking cheap too. the box set picture, orchestra & trance pictures are my favs.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2010, ayu-mi-x 7, covers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.