Girls' Generation ♥ 9th thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 8th March 2011, 05:12 PM
AyusakiFan's Avatar
AyusakiFan AyusakiFan is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,199
I just found out about the single this morning (I know, I'm late, lol) when I got an email from CDJ about the release! I preordered both the limited edition and the limited pressing since I'm an SNSD stan and I want both photobooks, lol. I'm BEYOND EXCITED for this single, I can't wait to hear Mr. Taxi and see the PVs for RDR. And I'm so happy about their Japanese tour because I'm looking forward to a DVD release for it, lol. SNSD hwaiting!!!
__________________

 

Tags
flawless cuties, girlgroup, kpop, shoujo jidai, snsd


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.