ayu-mi-x 7/R'n'RC/50 single~live selection~ covers - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 9th March 2011, 06:31 AM
gogirlanime's Avatar
gogirlanime gogirlanime is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Seattle WA U.S.A.
Posts: 2,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
that's an interesting interpretation, but I don't think her maturity has anything to do with the covers. That's up to the company.
I agree she has some influence over the decisions made, but I don't think she walks in with her managers and the designers of the CD covers and says "I want this" every time. She simply doesn't have the time to micro manage all of her products, events, music, everything. At most she probably said, "I'd like something to do with the three stooges"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
^^I don't think it's up to the company. Ayu seems to do whatever she wants (remember that extended and expensive hotel stay in LA that Avex footed the bill for? "Only ayu can get away with something like that...")
At the same time I believe this too, I think Ayu gets away with just about whatever she wants

what she doesn't do though is make all the decisions, she probably had little or nothing to do with the designs of these remix albums, she simply does not have the time to manage everything she does. I don't think the details of the covers of her remix albums are something on the top of her list of "to do's" with how many more important things she has to do in one day.
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2010, ayu-mi-x 7, covers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.