Girls' Generation ♥ 9th thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 1st April 2011, 02:23 AM
terra's Avatar
terra terra is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 5,147
The Bieber thing shocked me so much this morning until I remeber that today's April 1st I can't stop laughing at how SSF staffs worked for just an April Fools Day. The article was neat indeed XDDDDDDDD

@Sarah and Noura
I agree with you, I hardly find the cover performance interesting sadly :/ no offense, except for the fact that Haruna Ai was there :p

Last edited by terra; 1st April 2011 at 03:00 AM.
 

Tags
flawless cuties, girlgroup, kpop, shoujo jidai, snsd


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.