Girls' Generation ♥ 9th thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 7th April 2011, 08:05 PM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
^I just read that! I'm really happy about this! I'm glad I preordered 2 versions, but I think I'll add the 3rd normal version to my order as well since they'll be donating the money from sales. First KARA, now SNSD doing this makes my respect for them go up so much! They are so kind and generous!
 

Tags
flawless cuties, girlgroup, kpop, shoujo jidai, snsd


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.