Best/Most impressive Ayu PVs? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 13th June 2011, 02:44 AM
RayJason's Avatar
RayJason RayJason is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: on the MOON.
Posts: 1,596
Step YOU: Because of the whole feeling the clip gave me. I loved how Ayu showed 4 personality's in such short time. (I like the "black" [arrogant] Ayu)

Rule: I just love her in this because she's actually dancing, and not just swinging her arms or making weird gestures with her hands.

Days It's awesome, I don't understand Japanese but this clip made everything clear for me .

An I really want to put Mirrorcle World in here but that PV is so dramatic in a bad negatively worse way. I hate how it's such an awesome song and Ayu is just walking in Paris and doing a weird dance with her enormous big dress, and after that we find her in a phonebooth (or whatever you call it).
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.