Beyoncé Runs The World in her 1st Thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 13th June 2011, 07:06 AM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuawas View Post
She recorded about 70 songs so she better release a big fat platinum version lol

OH GOD That is just crazy xD Something that Bee could only pull out!

I wish they all leaked or were in the album!! lol





They played her new single in the radio, and it sounds so beautiful and rich, the instrumentals are sooo amazing, and they go so well with her powerful vocals!

I'm seriously looking forward listening to this album so much once it comes out!!


(It's for pre-order in iTunes, but very expensive D: I'll wait until I get the physical thing lol)
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
beyonce


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.