MOON/blossom live version CD - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19th April 2011, 05:57 PM
PinkShinigami's Avatar
PinkShinigami PinkShinigami is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,943
MOON/blossom live version CD

I feel like keeping requesting for information. lol

But once again I fell over some information at JapanesePrincess, that I didn't know about.

Extra: “MOON / blossom” was also released as a special edition live version (sold only during the “ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2010 A 〜Rock’n'Roll Circus〜”) and included only the songs “MOON ” and “blossom”, an alternate cover and a mini poster.

Extra: “blossom / MOON” was also released as a special edition live version (sold only during the “ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2010 A 〜Rock’n'Roll Circus〜”) and included only the songs “MOON ” and “blossom”, an alternate cover and a mini poster.

Does anybody happen to have more information or pictures?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19th April 2011, 06:30 PM
OyTony's Avatar
OyTony OyTony is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zurich/Switzerland
Posts: 1,311
I have some pics. : )

Spoiler:







Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19th April 2011, 06:46 PM
PinkShinigami's Avatar
PinkShinigami PinkShinigami is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,943
Oh, thank you!

But is it live versions that are on the CD?
And do you happen to have scans
Also of the other box set you answered me about?


By the way, I seriously admire your awesome stuff O.O

Last edited by PinkShinigami; 19th April 2011 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19th April 2011, 06:59 PM
OyTony's Avatar
OyTony OyTony is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zurich/Switzerland
Posts: 1,311
It has only the original mix no live version.^^
Sorry no scanner.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19th April 2011, 07:07 PM
PinkShinigami's Avatar
PinkShinigami PinkShinigami is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,943
That's okay, thank you very much! ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19th April 2011, 08:34 PM
Ayumi_lover's Avatar
Ayumi_lover Ayumi_lover is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,088
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyTony View Post
It has only the original mix no live version.^^
Sorry no scanner.
can I use pics for my site? (I will credit you )
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19th April 2011, 09:01 PM
channy's Avatar
channy channy is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I don't live in a fantasy world, anymore.
Posts: 2,030
A High Resolution scan of the Limited Edition Cover would be nice. We still haven't anything better than 350x350 as far as I know
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20th April 2011, 06:43 AM
OyTony's Avatar
OyTony OyTony is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zurich/Switzerland
Posts: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
can I use pics for my site? (I will credit you )
Sure. = )

Edit: Fixed my scanner. = D

cover
Spoiler:




back
Spoiler:




poster
Spoiler:




booklet
Spoiler:




cd
Spoiler:


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20th April 2011, 07:53 AM
Tasked Tasked is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Up yours ;)
Posts: 2,983
I bought this one ^__^ I dunno why; I strongly dislike the poster
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 20th April 2011, 08:01 AM
PinkShinigami's Avatar
PinkShinigami PinkShinigami is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,943
Oh you are amazing!
Hope I can use this for my site too, with credits

THANK YOU!

Could you be able to scan the cover of the You were.../BALLAD limited box set?
I guess this is harder, as it's a box, but it would be great if you could

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
can I use pics for my site? (I will credit you )
You have a site? O.O What is it?

Edit: And by the way, is the poster just the back of the booklet, or are they seperate?

Last edited by PinkShinigami; 20th April 2011 at 08:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 20th April 2011, 09:06 AM
Ayumi_lover's Avatar
Ayumi_lover Ayumi_lover is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShinigami View Post
You have a site? O.O What is it?

Edit: And by the way, is the poster just the back of the booklet, or are they seperate?
well, it's a secret for now but it will be revealed at the beggining of May, haha. Though if you feel like having a wish to help with some interesting ayu-project you could pm me for the details
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 20th April 2011, 09:06 AM
OyTony's Avatar
OyTony OyTony is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zurich/Switzerland
Posts: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShinigami View Post
Oh you are amazing!
Hope I can use this for my site too, with credits

THANK YOU!

Could you be able to scan the cover of the You were.../BALLAD limited box set?
I guess this is harder, as it's a box, but it would be great if you could


Edit: And by the way, is the poster just the back of the booklet, or are they seperate?
You are welcome.
You can use them. ^^
I will try to scann the box.
The booklet is on the back of the poster.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 20th April 2011, 12:50 PM
kinix's Avatar
kinix kinix is offline
Connected Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: singapore
Posts: 2,406
There's 2 posters that came along with this release.
1 is package into the CD at the back opf the booklet,
the other, you can get a choice to buy it at an additional sum along with this CD.
And it's the plain picture of the arena tour 2010 picture. the picture used on the t-shirts.
__________________
Take a look at my Buy & Sell thread for huge sales of ayupan, CDs and many other ayu's rare merchandies! Thank you!

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 20th April 2011, 02:02 PM
ayuuk's Avatar
ayuuk ayuuk is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,900
^Yups. Personally I like the tour picture much more!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 20th April 2011, 06:12 PM
channy's Avatar
channy channy is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I don't live in a fantasy world, anymore.
Posts: 2,030
Thanks. Those scans are much appreciated!

I must agree; the Limited Edition cover of MOON/blossom is way better than the regular covers, which I disliked a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 17th June 2011, 03:16 PM
OyTony's Avatar
OyTony OyTony is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zurich/Switzerland
Posts: 1,311
Scans of the You were.../BALLAD box cover.


Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 17th June 2011, 11:13 PM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
wow!!!

I love that moon blossom cover always.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 18th June 2011, 01:52 AM
Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~'s Avatar
Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MOON
Posts: 3,506
so... it was released in a digipak... thanks for the photos!
__________________

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another...

Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.