did ayu attend VMAJ ? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 29th June 2011, 09:25 AM
Violently Happy's Avatar
Violently Happy Violently Happy is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
VMAJ are a lot more irrevelant to me since Ayu is gone

I'm gonna watch this year VMAJ just because of Anna Tsuchiya, AKB48 and I'm gonna look over for Ami Suzuki because she's a guest artist.
Do you know where I can watch? I want to see Anna Tsuchiya! X_X
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.