![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#401
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Some crazy editing going on there
But that performance was so cute, and that little girl singing along at the end was adorable
|
|
#403
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice performance....but the short Polyrhythm snippet...weird. Wonder why they felt obligated to put that in at the end....it's not like they're being forced to promote Cars 2 right?
|
|
#405
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
What does SE exactly mean? I so wanna watch FAKE IT live.
__________________
|
|
#407
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've always taken SE to mean "sequence ending" but maybe here it's "sequence entry"? I honestly don't know.
|
|
#408
|
||||
|
||||
|
I too want to see FAKE IT live! I also hope they announce information about their album soon. I hate to sound impatient but I just want to preorder it and get it out of the way, lol. I always get nervous when Perfume release's something because the limited editions sell out so fast. While I've never had any trouble getting a limited edition, I feel like I can only breathe a sigh of relief once I see the order confirmation page, lol.
__________________
|
|
#409
|
|||
|
|||
|
They probably only danced to the ending bit of FAKE IT like they did at the Hiroshima flower festival thing.
|
|
#410
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Awww
...I hope not! I'd love to see them perform FAKE IT!
|
|
#411
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really like "FAKE IT". Even better than the Single it was partnered with, but I thought the majority of people here hated it.
__________________
![]() I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything..... Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#412
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am one who hates it.
|
|
#413
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm another one who hated it. I believe we're in the minority though. XD
__________________
Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven* **~Idororu Rabu~** Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto |
|
#414
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
.The funny thing with that too was that I really liked Nee at first when I watched the PV, but the more I listened to it after the actual single came out, the more I started to dislike that song lol. The 'nee' part kind of grated on my ears .
|
|
#415
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love FAKE IT! love to see that one performed.
__________________
|
|
#416
|
||||
|
||||
|
These guys again.
__________________
![]() I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything..... Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#417
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nee is genius. I mean, the beat/production is superb and the vocal chopping is to die for!
|
|
#418
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nee is blah, but FAKE IT is plain annoying. I'll still listen to it sometimes though.
Last edited by Polyrhythm; 28th July 2011 at 06:37 PM. |
|
#419
|
||||
|
||||
|
Comment twins. My second fave A-side; first being Laser Beam.
|
|
#420
|
|||
|
|||
|
The American Dad Ep. with Perfume in it is on tonight!
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |