I made an ayu pumpkin! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 26th October 2011, 10:52 PM
untitled-for-her's Avatar
untitled-for-her untitled-for-her is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I wanted to make one too!
You should! It's really fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
amazing, you should show that pic to ayu on twitter
You're a genius!! I definitely will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI View Post
amazing! How could you be that patient??!
It definitely took a lot of patience, but it was so worth it. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
I made one last year.

That's so good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintkisses View Post
Looks great! Specially for no stencils. Her A symbol is so easy to mess up when doing really creative stuff like that.
I thought the same thing. I was so scared I'd mess it up!



Thank you everyone for the kind words!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
halloween, logo, pumpkin


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.