Still haven't received the Party Queen box set I ordered in February - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 31st March 2012, 09:14 PM
sinfonietta's Avatar
sinfonietta sinfonietta is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 285
It's not necessarily your address that was the problem - it could simply be the fault of someone who was sorting your parcel. Although I've never heard of a country recalling a parcel before. o.o

But paying that much (I'm guessing express isn't cheap! I simply go for airmail and still get it in 4-6 days) and not getting your parcel... I agree with Pieces_of_SEVEN that they should refund you some, if not all, of what you paid in shipping. :/
__________________



last.fm


Last edited by sinfonietta; 31st March 2012 at 09:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.