Still haven't received the Party Queen box set I ordered in February - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 10th April 2012, 07:34 PM
sinfonietta's Avatar
sinfonietta sinfonietta is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I've bought items from Amazon Japan before but I never have any issues unlike what you've faced o_o

I don't know what you plan to do right now as the way you've said in that Amazon Japan's customer service ain't helping you out in any single way but if I were you , I will head Utena's advice & just cancelled your Amazon Japan order

YesAsia , HMV Japan & CDJapan all still have stock on both the Blu ray & DVD editions of the boxset so maybe you can consider it ?
I agree with this.

Although they're available the quantity is low, so if you definitely want to make sure you're going to get a boxset then your best bet would be to cancel the order and go elsewhere while it is still available from retailers. In particular, CDJ have only 15 left (13-DVD | 2-blu-ray) according to their website. The only downside is that, unlike the one Amazon tried to send you, they aren't first press. But I suppose you aren't going to worry about that at this stage as long as you can at least get a boxset(?)
__________________



last.fm

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.