A3D ~AT09 and AT10~ showings in Los Angeles on September 1st/2nd! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 27th August 2012, 03:48 AM
polka-dot-jewel's Avatar
polka-dot-jewel polka-dot-jewel is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,148
I think my comprehension skills went down the drain when all this information was released, haha. I didn't realize both films were playing each day. I thought AT09 was on Saturday, and AT10 was on Sunday! I just bought my plane tickets, and I'll be arriving Sunday morning. And I convinced my aunt to go, yay! I wonder if she'll want to go to both... I need to talk to her about that, haha. I'm so excited!! Less than a week at this point
__________________

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2009, arena tour 2010, next level, rock'n'roll circus


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.