A3D ~AT09 and AT10~ showings in Los Angeles on September 1st/2nd! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 2nd September 2012, 06:14 AM
blackmage's Avatar
blackmage blackmage is offline
immature Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 961
It was so much fun going today. The downtown Independent is a small venue and the crowd was more on the small side but still a good amount people people came I think. I do hope there is a bigger turn out for tomorrow. (Though I did thoroughly enjoy the non crowdedness.) The 3D for AT09 was pretty superb compared to 3D movies that come out now-a-days. For AT10, maybe my eyes got immune to the 3D-ness after watching the first concert movie but it wasn't as noticeable, but very enjoyable. I think I liked it more than AT09. Seeing both was so completely worth it! I even got to take a couple unused ticket stubs for souvenirs (asked for them). Probably should have grabbed a poster too since they where handing them out but those ticket stubs where a must have to put with my concert ticket collect. Lol
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2009, arena tour 2010, next level, rock'n'roll circus


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.