Anyone planning to go to CDL 2012-2013 this year? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 4th November 2012, 07:07 AM
Amuro_Ray Amuro_Ray is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Ok, thanks for the tip :-)
I see that there's about 50 lots with tickets on sale on Yahoo auctions.
They sell the seats they won in the lottery so seats are unknown yet (until December 10th).
I'm afraid that these sellers can replace actual tickets with the bad ones when they send them to the winners. What do you think?
I'm in doubts whether to buy lottery ticket or to wait 'till actual tickets go on sale after December 10th.
Where can u find it?
I can't find any in auction
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.