ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 6th November 2012, 06:14 PM
isthisLOL? isthisLOL? is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: fairyland! or not...Germany
Posts: 2,237
I watched CDL1112 on Ustream and loved it, so even though I probably won't be able to watch this year, I hope for another Ustream so other people have the chance to watch the live broadcast
__________________
My Blog ~ My Twitter ~ My Tumblr (New)
Now on Boldly Delicious: "Career Check: Ayumi Hamasaki" - working my way through Ayumi's discography from A Song for XX to Party Queen!
MY STORY update(lots of bashing guaranteed) online!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cdl12-13, countdown live 2012-2013, wake up


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.