ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 9th November 2012, 12:41 PM
Suteisi Suteisi is offline
Voyage Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
I already won two tickets, but they're reserved for me and Suteisi, since we're having our Japan adventure together.

29TH OF DECEMBER!!! We might get tickets to the 31st if we can find re-seller tickets... but I'm not holding my breath.
dhfgajehdw763eyghdsjasdr (I can't put my excitement into words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
UGH why couldn't it be someone I don't like? I actually really like Suteisi...otherwise, they may have disappeared for a while LOL
Well that's a relief... LOL

I'll bring you back a present if you want? XD
__________________
Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL~
Countdown Live A ~WAKE UP~ 2012-2013
Big Bang World Tour 2015
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cdl12-13, countdown live 2012-2013, wake up


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.