ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 14th December 2012, 05:07 AM
tokyoxjapanxfan's Avatar
tokyoxjapanxfan tokyoxjapanxfan is offline
SURREAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 8,677
I ended up with kind of sucky seats for CDL. Oh well. I'm in the stands near to where Enrique usually is. I'm excited to see this year's goods! If it's leopard print again...I don't know what I'll do lol. But considering the logo, I think they'll be rather interesting. The overall religious tone and all.

I'll only be attending the show on the 31st.
__________________

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cdl12-13, countdown live 2012-2013, wake up


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.