ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 25th December 2012, 08:22 AM
FoxyPinkGirl's Avatar
FoxyPinkGirl FoxyPinkGirl is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 380
I really want and hope for it to be Ustreamed for the rest of us international fans but I don't have a good feeling; they would've said something by now. plus they didn't Ustream the finale of HLS. perhaps they're worried about distribution since they passed that law recently?
__________________
"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream..." - Ayu

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cdl12-13, countdown live 2012-2013, wake up


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.