[Cover] SCawaii March 2013 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 1st February 2013, 06:40 PM
Benikari47 Benikari47 is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,622
I love it tbh lol, it reminds me of a softer "A Complete: All Singles" cover look.
__________________

DeviantArt | Coverlandia | Flickr | Tumblr



I’m the only one giving my all
and I suppose that’s how it must be..
i’ll push through the smoke and be buried in noise



Reply With Quote
 

Tags
scawaii


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.