Say Hello~ to HelloVenus in their 1st Thread! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 4th September 2013, 07:28 AM
Kouyou's Avatar
Kouyou Kouyou is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,471
The song's not half bad. I liked the Yooyoung/Lime rap, although I found it laughable how the mike wasn't even remotely close to Nara. I guess we're not even going to pretend she's singing...? I feel bad for Nara fans but oh my goodness is that girl pretty. I'm surprised she isn't getting more attention.

PS, the song is now available on iTunes. ^^
__________________


久しぶり〜

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
after school, hello venus, hellovenus, pledis, venus


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.