The 13th Lady Gaga Thread - ARTPOP is OUT! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 8th November 2013, 03:54 PM
progress's Avatar
progress progress is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Milan, Italy
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyyong29 View Post
Oh that's cool! Yeah I still remember Born This Way was huge when it released in Japan, but sales changes according to time and promotion too.

If I'm not mistaken Utada's Exodus is still the highest selling English album in Japan? Or the record has been broken?

I don't know, I didn't even know about Utada's record! But it makes sense, the album may be in English but she's a japanese singer, and a very successful one
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
applause, artpop, do what u want, g.u.y., lady gaga


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.