[Official Message] "Merry-go-round" short ver. from YouTube - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 21st November 2013, 08:54 AM
Ayu-me's Avatar
Ayu-me Ayu-me is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 396
Wow. This song and "Feel the love" feel so new and different from Ayu's usual sound, and I wouldn't necessarily say that's bad but I feel like I need to process this more before I can appreciate it fully (=listening to these songs a lot during the next few weeks ).
What I can say about "Merry-go-round" at the moment is that its flaws mainly lie in the vocals part for me, but the song itself sounds great and I'm pleasantly surprised by how well the rap fits into it. My, this single is making me very excited for Ayu's future works as well, this definitely feels like an era largely separated from "LOVE again"s (mostly) sweet and subdued tone.
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, merry-go-round


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.