[Official Message] COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 Logo - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 29th November 2013, 04:06 PM
maxikot's Avatar
maxikot maxikot is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,855
I am one of those that really really don't like the logo. I am curious of the concert but i don't like the path she has taken these days, this westernization of her style. I love her, but honestly those 2 new songs are horrendous compared to any of her past works (or on the same horrible level as Shake It or Nanana). I presented this music video to my boyfriend and i felt super bad about it. He said: shit is shit, she is going down. Another close friend who watched few concerts with me said: "That's AYUMI!!!" showing how the hell is it possible she produced sth so cheap. The song may be catchy, but it's really low standard, like really low.
I know that there are people who find it nice, refreshing etc. I'm not and i'm just expressing my thoughts.
__________________
https://vimeo.com/user16870996 Some live performances subbed by me
My Youtube channel - ayu and other stuff

Last edited by maxikot; 30th November 2013 at 12:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl13-14, countdown live 2013-2014


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.