[Alice Nine] the 2nd thread -10th anniversary + 6th album「Supernova」and SHINING - - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 1st March 2014, 06:36 PM
primavera♥'s Avatar
primavera♥ primavera♥ is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,089
Now would be a great time to get back into Alice Nine like I did with MUCC. I miss my favorite bands from my younger days.

I'd love to hear the new album
__________________

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡


Twitter

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.