[Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores III - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 17th December 2014, 09:56 PM
andraia27's Avatar
andraia27 andraia27 is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: France
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by the angel song View Post
Last Minute makes me think of MOON with more guitars. I feel crazy if I'm the only one who thinks this.
Don't worry, you're not alone ! I actually went through half of ayu's discography yesterday to find the name of the song I had in mind, I could sing it but didn't remember the name... it ended up being MOON. There's something in the chorus that sounds similar.

In the end my favorite ends up being Walk. I'm such a TK fan.

Last edited by andraia27; 17th December 2014 at 09:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, kunio tago, last minute, tetsuya komuro, tetsuya yukumi, walk, zutto...


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.