[Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores III - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 18th December 2014, 12:41 AM
andycruize andycruize is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 134
I think you guys too fast to judge. For me this single really awesome, I don't too much like when I hear this single for the 1st time, butnow I'm in love with all this songs, every track really awesome. Ayumi did a great job again.

Last edited by andycruize; 18th December 2014 at 12:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, kunio tago, last minute, tetsuya komuro, tetsuya yukumi, walk, zutto...


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.