[Cover] S Cawaii! (May 2015) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 9th April 2015, 04:09 AM
Ayu-me's Avatar
Ayu-me Ayu-me is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linza-mo View Post
In better quality!
(Credit: tommyRen4@Twitter)
From top-down order;
The first 2 pictures are wonderful, the poses, the clothing/accessories, the facial expressions and hair, even the backgrounds look great!
The third and fourth ones on the other hand, hm... The angle in the third one isn't too great IMO, same for the facial expression, and I'm guessing she's wearing nylons(?) or something on her legs but I don't think those look too good, especially with the lighting. The feet however, are perfection!
Her head and face bother me the most in the fourth one, and I'd prefer less cropping (i.e. seeing her whole body) but it still looks alright and I love the outfit.
Man, these wonderful photo shoots make me wish I had the money to buy the magazines right now. Why ya have to be so amazing, Ayu!?
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
a one, scawaii


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.