CDL 2005-2006 Framerate? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 14th April 2015, 04:08 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
Yeah, the show is at 30 fps like soap operas, some TV lives, and home video rather than 24 fps like movies, TV shows with higher production values, and like most of her concerts.

I don't think it's mentioned anywhere actually... it was definitely shot at a higher frame rate. It WAS probably a creative decision - the video crew wasn't different from her usual crew - perhaps to make the concert look more "live" when you watched at home or on TV.

I'm honestly not sure why she doesn't do this more often, if I'm being completely honest. I like the "rock show" quality it has as a result.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.