When would we know if there's a tour next year? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 20th October 2015, 11:07 PM
chocopockymaster chocopockymaster is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 5,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ZZZ View Post
Title sort of says it, but I'm holding off on a japan trip until I know for sure she'd do a tour again. I know she's doing one right now so I'm a bit cautious
She already said as much when she promised Sendai she'd be back next year during the MC portion of her CdM show there

And CdM literally just ended lol, take a deep breath
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.