[News] ayumi hamasaki to cover Many Classic Moments For globe's 20th Anniversary Album - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 22nd December 2015, 04:49 AM
Matt_rq's Avatar
Matt_rq Matt_rq is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Talca, Chile
Posts: 146
This is my jam, but definitely her voice is so pitchy that I dislike some parts in her singing, I feel comfortable with it when I put down the tone... Its very chipmunk sometimes
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.