MADE IN JAPAN song Romaji - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 25th May 2016, 12:40 PM
rainbow_smile's Avatar
rainbow_smile rainbow_smile is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
Thanks so much. I was just coming on to look for these to make a english subbed video for mad world. All I need is this to make sure I'm placing the subs right, thanks
Omg that would be so lovely! But I think it's better to wait until we have official lyrics, especially since people can't figure out what kind of "kami" (tsuke/tsuge/fuke etc.) she's singing about in this song
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
lyrics, m(a)de in japan, made in japan


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.