The 13th Lady Gaga Thread - ARTPOP is OUT! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 17th August 2016, 03:55 PM
Ryusei's Avatar
Ryusei Ryusei is offline
ayu-mi-x II Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,200
FFFFFFFFFFFFFf I'm so hyped!!! I saw the huge meltdown on gagadaily lol it was historical. Aaaah I can't wait for the exact date, cover art etc.
__________________


tumblr

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
applause, artpop, do what u want, g.u.y., lady gaga


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.