The 13th Lady Gaga Thread - ARTPOP is OUT! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 19th August 2016, 10:56 PM
jean-baptiste jean-baptiste is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,533
I actually wasn't too big a fan of ARTPOP or Cheek to Cheek - I think they're good but can't be compared to her first 3 albums which I think are stellar. I'm very curious to see what she has in store, especially since I hear she collaborated with someone from Tame Impala? I really like their sound so I have high hopes.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
applause, artpop, do what u want, g.u.y., lady gaga


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.