[Charts & Rankings] Recochoku Chart - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 1st September 2016, 07:47 PM
Party_King's Avatar
Party_King Party_King is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Berlin • Leipzig
Posts: 1,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
I feel that her image is getting better each year...I remember when she appear on last year a-nation she didn't get huge cheers from the crowd but this year it's louder and more excited when her part began.

It's reflected on digital chart...
I would say that her image is gettin better too...
But I'm gonna say that the crowd was more loud in 2014 than this or last year...
__________________

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, recochoku


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.