[News] ayumi hamasaki 「WORDS」 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 6th September 2017, 04:29 PM
himawariii6's Avatar
himawariii6 himawariii6 is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Portugal
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
The lyrics feel a little unusual.

Though I haven't told you
That perfect room
I really hated it


The lyrics are really pretty. Quite sad, maybe even desperate, for such a soft sounding song.

The words "I love you" and
Just being by one's side and
The moments that make me
Forget loneliness and

The warmth of our held hands and
The tenderness of your gaze and
Everything I forgot
You're pointing them out with all your might
The lyrics have a big "A song for XX" (the album) vibe.
__________________
Ayu fan since 2012
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
lyrics, translation, trouble, words


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.