Ayu to appear at MUSIC FAIR on 11th August - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 24th July 2018, 12:14 AM
channy's Avatar
channy channy is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I don't live in a fantasy world, anymore.
Posts: 2,030
I always loved her appearances and live singing on all those TV shows the most, especially the talk parts. I've rarely seen any with subtitles, though. So I never understood what they were talking but I still enjoy those lives to this day

Good to have two new TV lives coming!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
aeternal, music fair, trouble, æternal


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.