![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love this idea! Now I also want to do a broader Asian music version of this in the Asian Music forums. But that can wait until after this 30 days is over.
![]() Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title I would also say monochrome. I love the lyrics and melody, they're catchy and evergreen. The original arrangement is my favourite version, but I also love the live recording from PoM 2011, this song doesn't suffer in the transition into a different style. monochrome also gets extra points because it's one of the Ayu songs I can sing from memory, without looking at the lyrics or hearing the music. ![]() (If we're going with a stricter definition of colour, my pick would be GREEN. It's dark, mysterious, and dramatic!) ________________________________________________ I wanted to prepare for the next prompt in advance, so I thought that in addition to the obvious original songs with numbers in their titles, I'd look up all the remixes that would qualify as well. It was a bit of an insane project ( ), but I did complete it! Here's my (probably still incomplete) list for reference:Spoiler:
|
|
|
![]() |