Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 31st December 2020, 04:59 AM
kendelle's Avatar
kendelle kendelle is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 4,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
Me and SURREAL__RAINBOW are in the video! We're the 4th frame! That's so exciting! I never found my own frame/photo in Saigo no trouble so I didn't think I'd see it here.

EDIT: Counted wrong, we're the 5th frame lol.
Lucky, congratulations guys!! I didn't see myself for certain but I think when the lensflare amped up my photo could be up to the top of the screen? The video was really pretty though. The parent and child ones are so cute!!
__________________


Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl20-21, countdown live 2020-2021, music for life


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.