Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 1st January 2021, 08:50 AM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
I hope those infected recover quickly and ayu keeps safe. Good decision to cancel. I am sure they are all very bummed for how hard they have been working on this. Honestly, I feel like the universe is trying to tell ayu to stop performing live so much. She has obviously been trying to fight it and keep the performances going anyway but it's just not meant to be right now and finally she is being forced to accept it. If she wants to still work in some way, I think taking time to write songs from the comfort of her own home is a good option right now. Still, I'm sure it's not an easy adjustment for her and I hope she is able to stay both mentally and physically well throughout all this.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl20-21, countdown live 2020-2021, music for life


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.