TA Blog: 春よ、来い。| Haru yo koi - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 6th March 2021, 07:44 PM
Tourian Tourian is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 56
Thank you so much for posting this translation of Ayu's message!

I'm very excited about this. Ayu is always at her best when she's fully devoted in heart, mind and soul to a project, and it seems like the weight of covering such an important song in Japanese culture made her feel committed to the highest creative standard.

I found the original song (or a version of it) on Youtube and the lyrics translation and I really love the vibe of the song.

I just watched the preview of Ayu's cover at the end of the A BALLADS 2 promo and the arrangement sounds downright royal, fit for a queen taking on a traditional song. And she looks spectacular in the video.

I can't wait for the final version to come out!!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
haru yo koi, teamayu


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.