[A] ayumi hamasaki NEW SINGLE 23rd Monster Release 2021.04.08 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 7th April 2021, 06:00 PM
Deep snow Deep snow is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbellz View Post
I think, it will just be the head shot? The ones that she has been posting with the bucket hat. I wish for other inter cut scene tho
what I meant was the short clips she posted with some of her dancers present. I think they were captioned with "had a great day" or something. her hair looks different there but you're probably right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigochild View Post
Ayu really woke up this year and said "It's time to make my comeback"

This is a BANGER
if this is what her recent TA blogpost mean about returning to form for ayumi hamasaki, then I am all for it. my body is ready, Miss!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
23rd monster


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.