New digital single 'Mask' out November 18th, 2022 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 17th November 2022, 11:43 AM
AyuCanada's Avatar
AyuCanada AyuCanada is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 478
Thank you for sharing!

It is alright. I like it better than Summer again already... and probably equally to Non-fiction... But I might end up prefering Non-Fiction on the long run. I think what I prefer in this new song is the last minute, both the vocals and the music sounds nice in the ending part. The bridge is cool, the verses and the chorus are just OK. This is far far far away from the level of Crossroads.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
mask


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.