ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2022-2023 A 〜Remember you〜 - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 30th December 2022, 04:19 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post

We have our AHS Discord thread here, which also has a link to join
Weird, I joined recently and now the group just disappeared from my discord, was I kicked out or did I do sth wrong?
Old 30th December 2022, 04:20 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Weird, I joined recently and now the group just disappeared from my discord, was I kicked out or did I do sth wrong?
You were likely removed from the lobby for not posting your AHS username - you can't get access to the rest of the server otherwise, and we remove people who haven't posted in there after a few days.

--
edit: We have now reached maximum capacity for the event.
Old 31st December 2022, 12:28 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post

You were likely removed from the lobby for not posting your AHS username - you can't get access to the rest of the server otherwise, and we remove people who haven't posted in there after a few days.

--
edit: We have now reached maximum capacity for the event.

ah.....
Old 31st December 2022, 05:06 AM
YOU Initiate

I went to see Ayu in April 2022 and seats were still COVID restricted.
Old 31st December 2022, 05:58 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetseason View Post
I went to see Ayu in April 2022 and seats were still COVID restricted.
I went to see her in April 2022 as well in Pia Arena and that is not true. Seats were not restricted, it was 100% capacity. You couldn’t shout or sing along though. Covid restricted seats were present at first shows of 23rd monster tour in November 2021, but not anymore for CDL 2021-2022.

Here is news from official site announcing that they release more seats due to relaxing of covid restrictions back in 2021: https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1094762

All artists that I know in Japan had shows at full capacity this year. Definitely no signs on seats this time that they are not in use due to corona restrictions like it was in Makuhari Meade for first show of 23rd Monster.

Last edited by Ayumi_lover; 31st December 2022 at 06:03 AM.
Old 31st December 2022, 07:12 AM
YOU Initiate

How are you saying it's not true? So rude of you. We didn't go to see the same event. I saw her delayed concert in Kobe. All seats had spacers. Everyone had to fill in a COVID survey on AnyPASS.

I'm guessing they space seats if the venue doesn't sell out.
Old 31st December 2022, 07:45 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetseason View Post
How are you saying it's not true? So rude of you. We didn't go to see the same event. I saw her delayed concert in Kobe. All seats had spacers. Everyone had to fill in a COVID survey on AnyPASS.

I'm guessing they space seats if the venue doesn't sell out.
Sorry for that. Kobe show indeed had spacers for the seats, like for 23rd monster arena shows. But the same month for Pia Arena 24th anniversary they didn't have spacers (and seats in the stand area are very very small so there was no social distancing for sure). The survey on AnyPASS still remains also for CDL this time including the questions about Cocoa tracing app that is not operating since November.
Old 31st December 2022, 09:27 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

maybe each city/prefecture had different resstrictions in different times?

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 31st December 2022, 09:31 AM
opening Run Initiate

Looks like tonight's show won't be sold out either, plenty of tickets still available. People are saving money because of collapsed yen, do not want to risk getting infected or the fanbase just shrank further?
Old 31st December 2022, 12:16 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Looks like tonight's show won't be sold out either, plenty of tickets still available. People are saving money because of collapsed yen, do not want to risk getting infected or the fanbase just shrank further?
or maybe a bit of all?

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 31st December 2022, 03:06 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
Had to walk out before the encore even started.

Sorry, even being her biggest fan I couldn’t bear through her screaming & poor techniques anymore.

The all rock intro sounds amazing on paper and all, but it was a bad choice given her current vocal cord conditions. She exhausted herself by the end of the rock section and pretty much screamed through the rest of the concert. That together when performance…. I considered leaving after that but chose to stay given I’ve been her fans for all these years already

her appears TV performance was promising and all but someone needs to tell her to STOP SCREAMING. And the frustrating part is I know she can actually sing. Idk if it’s all those rock song at the beginning that set her for failure. But frustrating nonetheless

Hope she does better tmr, but her cords will probably be even more exhausted.
so disheartening to hear that she's reverted to screaming again, after the good (but granted, edited) TV performances that succession of rock songs are a huge red flag for the state of her voice, no matter how low she tries to lower the keys.
Old 31st December 2022, 03:07 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
so disheartening to hear that she's reverted to screaming again, after the good (but granted, edited) TV performances that succession of rock songs are a huge red flag for the state of her voice, no matter how low she tries to lower the keys.
I don't know what happened yesterday but today she sounds amazing and the concert is fire so far!
Old 31st December 2022, 03:08 PM
Initiate

Quote:
I don't know what happened yesterday but today she sounds amazing and the concert is fire so far!
OMG I’m so happy to hear! I hope no changes in the setlist.
Power of Music ~20th Anniversary~, 7th Apr (6) & 8th Apr 2018 (7)
Countdown Live 2019 - 2020 ~Promised Land~, 31st Dec 2019 (8)
25th Anniversary Live, 8th Apr 2023 (9)
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 18th Aug 2023 (10) — LUCKY BOY!!!
Old 31st December 2022, 03:24 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrtwb View Post
OMG I’m so happy to hear! I hope no changes in the setlist.
None so far. Waiting for encore.
Old 31st December 2022, 03:32 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

I think she mostly sounds good! There were a few songs where she struggled or was shouty, but 80% is very solid IMO!
Visually, the entire concert is stunning, too! It's a fantastic show in my opinion. Great outfits, great usage of the stage & a great setlist! I think Ayu actually did well during the rock section & her voice was still good, even after singing all those demanding songs.

(NOT) Remember you & Nonfiction were next level iconic and tbh, the entire rock section was really great too! The red section also felt 'iconic' to me, especially M! Others might disagree but this concert has so many "WOW" moments to me.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 31st December 2022 at 03:40 PM.
Old 31st December 2022, 03:58 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
holy shit this is the best plot twist after pages of concerned and negative reviews of the concert! thank you so much for reporting and I hope she continues to perform well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
I think she mostly sounds good! There were a few songs where she struggled or was shouty, but 80% is very solid IMO!
Visually, the entire concert is stunning, too! It's a fantastic show in my opinion. Great outfits, great usage of the stage & a great setlist! I think Ayu actually did well during the rock section & her voice was still good, even after singing all those demanding songs.

(NOT) Remember you & Nonfiction were next level iconic and tbh, the entire rock section was really great too! The red section also felt 'iconic' to me, especially M! Others might disagree but this concert has so many "WOW" moments to me.
this is so good to hear! I can't wait for (NOT) Remember you to release soon. and it seems that Nonfiction is getting a lot of emphasis as she enters her 25th anniversary huh? always interesting to see why she values certain songs more than others.

Last edited by Deep snow; 31st December 2022 at 04:00 PM.
Old 31st December 2022, 04:04 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^I hope my words don't give any wrong expectations haha. To me, this concert was truly iconic, though there were some shouty songs & her voice was a bit tired in the encore.
Ayu's voice is what it is these days, so that's obviously something to remember. But other than that, this felt like Ayu at the top of her game.

I think the DVD is going to be fantastic

Oh and regarding Nonfiction, the song had a little bit of a moment, that's probably why she pays so much attention to it. It's quite successful compared to the other singles.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 31st December 2022 at 04:06 PM.
Old 31st December 2022, 04:04 PM
ever free Initiate

25th Anniversary Live 8 April 2023!!
Old 31st December 2022, 04:09 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Her stamina is insane! She ran across the entire catwalk and back during Love song (the very end of the show) & was still beaming with energy. It's easy to forget that she is 44 and had two children since 2019. Also, I feel like she was more energetic here than during other shows we had since 2020.

Old 31st December 2022, 04:12 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
I can't wait for (NOT) Remember you to release soon

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ou9t2

Tags
cdl, countdown live, countdown live 2022-2023