ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2022-2023 A 〜Remember you〜 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 31st December 2022, 04:26 PM
CeReSu's Avatar
CeReSu CeReSu is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,839
Just watched the live, it was the first time in 18 years that I can watch a CDL in direct live ! Fantastic experience.

The rockish songs were my fav' I think Ayu did good, her voice sounded nice!
That's after that I didn't really enjoy her voice anymore. She was often off key (especially I am, Bold and Delicious, Key) and she was shouting. That's a pity I know she can do better.

That being said, it wasn't the worst I heard from her (I remember CDL 09-10, it was simply horrid !!) and she had so much energy it was cool to watch.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl, countdown live, countdown live 2022-2023


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.